BOM Recruitment 2018 :
Dear job Seekers!! Are you looking for IT experiences Jobs in government sector (State of Maharashtra)? If yes, here we are providing the complete details about Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Vacancy 2018 (IT Dept). Recently Bank of Maharashtra has published an official notification for the posts of Network Administrators, Data Analysts & Various Vacancy. There are total 28 vacancies fir IT department in Specialist Officer Scale I & Scale II. Aspirants who have completed graduate degree in concerned subject may apply for BOM Recruitment 2018. The last date of application form submission is 22nd February 2018.
Detailed Info – BOM Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Bank of Maharashtra.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Category: Bank Jobs.
Post Name: Specialist Officer Scale I & II – (IT Department).
OFFICER – SCALE – I:
- Software Programmers.
- Software Tester.
- MSSQL Database Administrator.
- Network Administrators.
OFFICER – SCALE – II:
- Data Analysts.
- Information Security officer (Experienced in Cyber Security).
No of Posts: 28.
Job Location: Pune (Maharashtra).
BOM Notification 2018 Important Dates:
A preliminary screening of application may be carried out by the Bank, to shortlist eligible candidates to be called for Group Discussion and interview. Aspirants must have active valid mail ID for further communication regarding BOM Recruitment 2018 for Network Administrators & Data Analysts Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for BOM Recruitment 2018:
- B.Tech / B.E in Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications Minimum 55% Marks.
- Minimum Two Years work experience
- Master/Bachelor degree in the related areas like Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Sciences, Analytics.
Age Limit: As on 31st Dec 2017.
- Network Administrators: 23 to 30 years.
- Data Analysts: 25 to 35 years.
- Others: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Screening test.
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Application Form 2018:
- First, check the official notification.
- Click on apply online.
- After that enter the complete details.
- Attached all required document.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 03/02/2018.
- Last Date: 22/02/2018.