Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 Notification :
Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway has issued an official notification application for the posts of Goods Guard (Operating). As per Central Railway Notification 2017-18 there are total 125 vacancies for it. Good opportunity for all candidates who are doing preparation for Indian Railway Jobs. Candidates who have qualified graduate degree may apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18. The last date of application form submission is 31st December 2018. The selection will be based on written exam (Computer based test), document verification and medial test.
Full Information – Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18:
Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell – Central Railway.
Official Website: www.rrccr.com.
Category: Govt Railway Jobs.
Post Name: Goods Guard (Operating).
No of Posts: 125.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Central Railway Notification 2017-18 Important Dates:
The question paper will have 100 questions and each carrying one mark. The duration of the written test will be 90 minutes only. For any problems in the Online submission and printing of Application, the candidates can call on helpline No. 8291793496 & 7045383973 from 10:00 AM to 17:00 PM. (except Sundays and Holidays). The rest of details regarding Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18:
- Degree from a recognized Board/University.
- UR: 42 Years (01/12/1975 born on or after).
- OBC: 45 Years (01/12/1972 born on or after).
- SC/ST: 47 Years (01/12/1970 born on or after).
Application Fee: Nil.
- Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Document Verification and Medical Examination.
How to Apply for Central Railway Goods Guard Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Opening date & time for online applications 01/12/2017.
- Closing date & time for online applications 30/12/2017.