About CIMFR Recruitment 2018 :
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has published an official notification to recruit 78 candidates for the post of Project Assistant Level-I and 33 candidates for the post of Project Assistant Level-II. Good news for all those candidates who are looking for latest govt jobs in Jharkhand. Candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria may apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants must submit application form before last date. The selection is based on walkin Interview & documents verification. For latest govt jobs and other jobs related information logon to our official job portal www.ejobapply.com.
Detailed Info – CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research.
Official Website: www.cimfr.nic.in
Category: Govt Jobs.
- Project Assistant Level-I: (78).
- Project Assistant Level-II: (33).
No of Posts: 111.
Job Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand.
CIMFR Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The recruitment is purely on a temporary and contractual basis for time-bound projects. Candidates will be recruited for a period of 6 months to 1 year initially, which is extendable to a maximum period of 5 years. Candidates who have acquired 05 years of experience in CIMFR or any other CSIR Laboratories, will not be eligible for appear in Interview. Before applying for CIMFR Recruitment 2018 Application, we suggest to read the complete official notification before.
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Recruitment 2018:
- Project Assistant Level-I: Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Chemistry/ Physics or Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Project Assistant Level-II: Master Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geo Science/ Chemistry/ Physics or B.Tech in Computer Science/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Level I: 28 years.
- Level-II: 30 years.
- Project Assistant Level-I: Rs. 15000/-.
- Project Assistant Level-II: Rs. 25000/-.
- Walkin Interview.
CIMFR Digwadih Campus.
- Walk-ins Dates: 13, 14, 17, 19 & 20 Feb 2018 at 10.00 A.M.