Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2018 Exam Dates :
Here we are providing the complete information about CLAT 2018 Exam Dates, Application Form, Syllabus & other details. The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi is going to conduct the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) in the month of May 2018. As per official notification CLAT 2018 will be held on 13th May by NUALS, Kochi. It is all India entrance test for admissions to 05 year integrated Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law & 01 year Master of Law (LLM) programme.
Full Information – CLAT 2018 Exam Date:
Organization: The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi.
Conducted By: NUALS, Kochi.
Official Website: www.clat.ac.in.
Category: Entrance Exam Notification.
Check CLAT 2018 Notification:
Candidates who have completed 12th standard with 45% marks (Gen/OBC) & 40% marks for SC/ST categories) may apply for CLAT 2018 Application Form. The online application begins on 01st January to 31st March 2018 through online mode. Before applying application form, we suggest to read the complete official notification & check the CLAT 2018 Exam Dates & other details.
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2018 Application Form:
- Applicants must have passed class 12th from a government -recognized board, with not less than 45 per cent marks. And for 40% for SC/ST Categories candidates.
- Completed 05 year integrated LLB programme or its equivalent degree, with not less than 55% marks (50% in case of SC & ST Categories), from a recognized university.
- General/OBC/SAP and other category: Rs. 4000/-.
- SC/ST: Rs. 3500/-.
CLAT 2018 Exam Dates:
- Starting Online Application Form: 01/01/2018.
- Closing date of Application Submission along with order of preferences for NLUs: 31/03/2018.
- Issue Date of Admit Card: 20/04/2018.
- Date of Examination: 13/05/2018 (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM).
- Online examination (Computer Based Test).
- Duration of the test: 02 hours.
- No of questions: 200 (MCQs) (English, general knowledge and current affairs, elementary mathematics and legal aptitude).
- Each right answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- There is a system of negative marking. 0.25 marks will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
How to Apply for CLAT 2018 Application Form:
- First read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.