About Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 :
High Court of Delhi has released complete official notification for the Delhi Judicial Service Test 2017 & Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination. As per Delhi High Court Notification 2017 there are total 61 vacancies for Judicial Service Posts. Candidates who have been practicing as an Advocate in India may apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants may submit application form before 15th Feb 2018. The selection will be based on their performance in the prelims exam (objective types), mains paper and viva voce.
Full Information – Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018:
Organization: High Court of Delhi.
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
- Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2017 (50).
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination (11).
No of Posts: 61.
Job Location: Delhi.
Delhi High Court Notification 2017 Important Dates:
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam (Preliminary Test) will be objective types; will be held on 15th April 2018. Questions will be asked from following topics like GK, general studies, current affairs, English language and topics on constitution of India, evidence Act, limitation Act, Code of Civil Procedures etc. You can visit official website to get more updates. Only those candidates will be called for mains paper, have cleared the prelims exam. The rest of details regarding Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 like important dates, how to apply, exam pattern etc. are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018:
- A person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Delhi Judicial Service Examination: Maximum 32 years.
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam: Maximum 35 years.
- Rs.27700-44770/- (Post I).
- Rs.51550-63070/- (Post II).
- General Category: Rs.1000/-.
- SC/ST/PH Category: Rs. 200/-.
- Written test (Prelims & Mains).
- Personal Interview (Viva voice).
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Application Form 2018:
- Check the official notification carefully.
- After that click on apply online.
- Enter the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 31/01/2018.
- Last Date: 15/02/2018.