East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 :
South East Central Railway Board has published an official notification for the posts of Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961. There are total 1898 vacancies for Apprentices in East Central Railway. Aspirants who have qualified 10th standard with minimum 50% marks may apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018. The last date of application form submission is 28th Feb 2018.
Complete Details – East Central Railway Recruitment 2018:
Organization: South East Central Railway Board.
Official Website: www.rrcecr.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs (Railway).
Post Name: Apprentices.
- Division/Unit Wise Vacancy:
- Danapur division: 626.
- Dhanbad division: 142.
- Mughalsarai division: 844.
- Samastipur division: 70.
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai: 116.
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur: 100.
No of Posts: 1898 Posts.
Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Job Location: Bihar.
East Central Railway Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal Weight age to both. Selected aspirants work location will be Bihar along with good pay scale. Shortlisted applicants will be called for document verification & medical examination. The rest of details regarding East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 like age limit, important dates, how to apply etc. are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- Passed 10th standard with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board.
- Having ITI certification in relevant trade.
- 15 to 24 years as on 30.01.2018.
- Pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
- Merit & both Matriculation and ITI examination.
How to Apply for East Central Railway Apprentices Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification & instruction.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 30.01.2018.
- Last Date: 28.02.2018.