HPSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 :
Are you searching for Pharmacists job Vacancies? Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has published an official notification & invited online application for 142 Pharmacist (Allopathy) on contract basis. Good news for all those candidates who are doing preparation for medical jobs in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Aspirants who have completed 10+2 in Science/Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University may apply for HPSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 Application. The last date of application form submission is 05th February 2018.
Details Information Of HPSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs (Medical).
Post Name: Pharmacist (Allopathy).
No of Posts: 142.
Job Location: Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5910-20200/- & Grade Pay: Rs.3000/-.
HPSSC Pharmacist Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The online application can be filled up from 22-01-2018 to 05-02-2018 till 11.59 PM. The final selection will be based merit list of written test, skill test and personal Interview. The rest of details regarding HPSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 like qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for HPSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2018:
- Passed 10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Graduate Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
- 18 to 45 years as on 01.01.2017.
- General Category: Rs. 360/-.
- SC/ST/OBC/BPL Category: Rs. 120/-.
- Written Test.
- Skill tests.
- Physical/practical tests.
Steps to Apply for HPSSC Pharmacist Application Form 2018:
- Read the complete official notification & instruction.
- Visit official web portal www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Take a print out of submit registration form.
- Starting Date: 22/01/2018.
- Last Date: 05/02/2018.