Apply Jharkhand Home Guard Recruitment 2018 :
Jharkhand Home Defence Corps Department has announced an official notification for the posts of Home Guard. As per official notification there are total 400 vacancies for home guard in village & urban area of Jharkhand. Candidates who have qualified 7th standard for village area & 10th standard for urban area may apply for Jharkhand Home Guard Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants may submit application form before 26th Feb 2018. The selection will be based on their performance in the written test and physical test.
Full Information Jharkhand Home Guard Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Jharkhand Home Defense Crops.
Official Website: sahibganj.nic.in.
Category: Govt Police Jobs.
Post Name: Home Guard.
No of Posts: 400.
Jharkhand Home Guard Notification 2018 Important Dates:
Good news for all those candidates who are looking for state government jobs on the basis of 10th standard. However, aspirants may download application form & fill the complete details & send to organization before 26th Feb 2018. The complete details regarding Jharkhand Home Guard Recruitment 2018 like age limit, important dates, how to apply etc. are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Home Guard Recruitment 2018:
- Home Guard (Village Area): Candidate must have passed class 7th.
- Home Guard (Urban Area): Passed 10th class.
Age Limit: As on 01/01/2018.
- Minimum – 19 Years.
- Maximum – 40 Years.
Application Fee: No fee.
Physical Standard for Home guard (Village and Urban Area):
- Height for Male Candidate: 162 Cms.(General / OBC / BC) 157 Cms(SC /ST).
- Height for Female Candidate: 148 Cms.(For All Category Candidates).
- Chest for Male Candidate: 79 Cms (General/OBC / BC) & 76 Cms (SC /ST).
Physical Fitness Test Examination (Male):
- Minimum One Mile Running Within 6 Minutes.
- Minimum High Jump: 4 Feet.
- Minimum Long Jump: 12 Feet.
- Minimum Shot put Throw Weight 16 Pounds: 16 Feet.
Physical Fitness Test Examination (for Female):
- Minimum One Mile Running Within 10 Minutes.
- Minimum High Jump: 03 Feet.
- Minimum Long Jump: 09 Feet.
- Minimum Shot put Throw Weight 10 Pounds: 10 Feet.
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
How to Apply for Sahibganj District Home Guard Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- Download application form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Send to organization address.
District Sadarakshak Office
Jharkhand Home Defense Corps,
Banshkola(Sankrigali), Sahibganj, PIN Code – 816115.
- Advertisement Date: 19/01/2018.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 26/02/2018 till 03:00 PM.