KIITEE 2018 Application Form :
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology is going to conduct KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) for admission in undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various fields including BCA, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA and BBA Courses. This entrance test is the gateway for admission into engineering, law and other programmes. However, interested applicants who full fill the eligibility criteria may apply for KIITEE 2018 Application Form. The last date of registration form is 31st March 2018 through online mode.
Full Information Of KIITEE 2018 Application Form:
Organization: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (Known as KIIT University).
Official Website: www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
Category: Admission Notification.
KIITEE 2018 Notification- Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only @ official website i.e. www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in. KIITEE 2018 Entrance Exam will contain total 120 questions objective types questions (MCQs).The question paper will be available only in English medium. The duration of the examination will be 3 hours. Before applying KIITEE 2018 Application Form, we suggest to read the complete admission notification & other details.
Eligibility Criteria For KIITEE 2018 Application Form:
B.Tech/B.Tech + M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology:
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 examination in 2016, 2017 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2018.
- Regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.
- Pass in 10 +2 with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
B.Tech.-LE (3 years):
- Passed 03 years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks from State Council of Technical Education of any state.
- 10+2 passed from a recognized education board with 60% marks with Mathematics subject.
- Minimum qualification is 12th passed in any stream with Mathematics/Business Mathematics /Economics/Statistics as one of subjects.
- Pass in 10+2 with at least 50% marks.
- BA LLB./BBA LLB./B.Sc. LLB:
- 10+2 in any stream with minimum 45% marks.
- BE/B.Tech or its equivalent degree in respective branches of engineering from a recognized institution.
- GATE scores 400 or more need not to sit in the entrance test.
- Any graduate passed with minimum 50% marks in graduation with Mathematics.
- Minimum 50% marks in BCA, B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science/IST/ITM).
- Passed BA LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc LLB/BL, degree with 55% aggregate marks.
- B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing with 55% aggregate marks.
- Minimum qualification is M.Tech.
How to Apply for KIITEE 2018 Application Form:
- Visit official website i.e. www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in.
- Read the complete instruction first.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
KIITEE 2018 Exam Dates:
- Online Application Availability: 20-11-2017.
- Online application form available from: 20-11-2017 to 31-03-2018.
- Last Date of Hosting Admit Card: 0-04-2018.
- Date of Entrance Exam (Online): 15th April 2018 to 24th April 2018.
- Date of Declaration of Result: 05-05-2018.
- Counseling commences from: 20-05-2018.