KPSC Recruitment 2018 Application :
Karnataka Public Service Commission has released KPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Junior Training Officer Posts. There are total 1520 vacancies for Junior Training Officer. Good news for all those candidates who are looking for latest Govt Jobs In Karnataka. However, candidates who have completed SSLC and National Trade Certificate in relevant discipline or Diploma in relevant discipline, apply for KPSC Junior Training Officer Application Form 2018. The last date of application form submission is 20th March 2018. The selection will be based on their performance in the written test, skill test, document verification and personal Interview. Selected aspirants work location will be Karnataka along with handsome salary.
Detailed Info Of KPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification :
Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Junior Training Officer.
No. of Vacancies: 1520.
Pay Scale: Rs. 17,650-32,000.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Download KPSC Notification 2018 For Junior Training Officer:
Therefore, General/UR candidates have to pay Rs. 300 and 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category candidates have to pay Rs. 150 through e-Payment Post Office. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee. The competitive examination will be of objective multiple choice type and there will be negative valuation. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. KPSC Junior Training Officer Admit Card 2018 will be issued few days before written test on its official website. Aspirants can download admit card by entering their application registration number, DOB and other details. Eligible candidates may apply online through KPSC website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 19-02-2018 to 20-03-2018. Rest of details regarding KPSC Recruitment 2018 like age limit, education, how to apply etc. are explained underneath.
Eligible Criteria for KPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.
- Completed 3 years Diploma in relevant trade; and must possess National Trade Certificate and National Apprenticeship Certificate in relevant trade.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years.
- General/UR candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates don’t have to pay any fee.
- Written test (Computer based recruitment test (CBRT).
- Document verification.
- Physical test.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for KPSC Junior Training Officer Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- Go to official website i.e. http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/.
- Click on apply online & Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 19-02-2018.
- Last Date of Online Application: 20-03-2018.