Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2018 :
Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Maharashtra has published an official notification for the posts of Krishi Sevak. There are total 908 vacancies for Krishi Sevak in various districts. Good opportunity for all candidates who are looking for latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra State. Aspirants must have completed graduate degree in Agriculture from a recognized university may apply for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2018. The last date of application form submission is 18th Feb 2018.
Full Information – Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Maharashtra.
Official Website: www.mahapariksha.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Krishi Sevak.
No of Posts: 908.
Division wise Vacancy:
- Amravathi division: 41.
- Aurangabad division: 92.
- Kolhapur division: 90.
- Latur division: 50.
- Nagpur division: 218.
- Nashik division: 107.
- Pune division: 99.
- Thane division: 210.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on written test (Computer Based Test). Question might ask from following topics like general studies, GK, current affair, reasoning, computer awareness and questions based on topics. You can visit official website to get more about exam pattern & syllabus. Before applying application form, candidates must read the complete Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2018 official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture from a recognized University.
- Between 19 to 38 years as on 04th Feb 2018.
Pay Scale: Rs. 6000/- (Per Month).
- Rs.200/- through Credit card/Debit Card or Net banking.
- Computer Based Online Test.
How to Apply for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Application Form 2018:
- Read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online link below.
- Enter the complete correct information.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 05.02.2018.
- Last Date: 18.02.2018.
- Date of Computer Based Test: 13.03.2018 to 15.03.2018.