About MPPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018 :
Hello Job Seekers!! Here we are providing the complete details about MPPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018. Recently Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued official notification recruitment for State Service Examination. This commission is going to conduct competitive examinations for recruitment of various posts in the state of MP. There are total 202 vacancies for District President, Deputy Superintendent of Police (GD), Inspector, Excise Sub Inspector & others. However, candidates who have completed graduate may apply for MPPSC State Service Exam Application Form 2018. The last date of application form submission is 08th January 21018.
Full Information – MPPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018:
Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in.
Category: Exam Notification.
Post Name: Various posts.
Exam Name: State Service Exam.
No of Posts: 202.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
MPPSC State Service Examination 2018 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on written test, physical test, medical exam and as well as personal Interview. The prelims exam is scheduled for 18th Feb 2018. The results will be declared in March and the main exam will be held in August. Selected candidates work location will be across the state of Madhya Pradesh along with handsome salary. The rest of details regarding MPPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC State Service Exam Notification 2018:
- Applicants must have cleared graduate degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit: 01st Jan 2018.
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 28 Years.
- Madhya Pradesh state Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- Other states: Rs. 500/- and Rs. 40/- as portal fee.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600/- 39,100/-. (Check official notification).
- Written Exam (Prelims & Mains).
How to Apply for MPPSC State Service Exam Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online application form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Application Opening Date: 18th Dec 2017.
- Last date for online application submission: 08th Jan 2018.
- Exam Date: 18th Feb 2018.
- Admit Card Dates: 1st Feb to 16th Feb 2018.