About NATA 2018 Application Form :
NATA 2018 Application Form Important Dates will be available from 16th January 2018 through online mode. Council of Architecture conducts the National Aptitude Test in Architecture each & every year to give admission to the eligible and interested candidates to 5-year B.Arch programmes in participating institutes of NATA. Great news for all those candidates who are doing preparation for NATA Paper Test. NATA 2018 Exam Notification is available from January 3, 2018 on wards. Candidates can start filling in and submitting the application form of NATA from January 16, 2018 on wards.
Detailed Info – NATA 2018 Application Form:
Organization: Council of Architecture (COA).
Official Website: www.nata.in.
Category: Admission Notification.
Course: Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme.
NATA 2018 Exam Notification:
The last date of NATA 2018 Application Form submission is 02nd March 2018. There will be 62 questions in total in the exam and the duration of the written test will be 3 hours. Generally the questions might ask from following topics like Mathematics, General aptitude, and Drawing. Candidates can check their results 01st June 2018 by logging in into the result portal using their application number and password.
NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria Notification:
- Candidates have passed 10+2 or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) from recognized by Central/ State Govt’s.
- Secure at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
NATA 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- The exam will be held through offline mode (pen paper based).
- Duration: 03 hours (10:30 AM to 1:30 PM).
- No. of Questions: 62.
- Total Marks: 200 marks.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Drawing & General Aptitude.
- Qualifying Marks: minimum 25% marks in MCQ portion (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
PART A (90 minutes):
- Mathematics: 20 Questions.
- General Aptitude: 40 Questions.
PART B (90 minutes):
- Drawing Two sets in A4 size paper: 2 Questions (80 Marks).
NATA Important Dates 2018:
- Online Registration Starts: 16/01/2018.
- Last Date of Online Registration: 02/03/2018.
- Admit Card Issued: 02/04/2018.
- Date of Exam: 29/04/2018.
- Result Declaration: 01/06/2018.
- Gen: Rs. 1800/-.
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 1500/-.
How to Apply for NATA 2018 Application Form:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all documents.
- Click on submit options.