OSSC SI Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has published an official notification for the posts of Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor & Station Officer (Fire Service) on contract basis. There are total 218 vacancies for SI in armed, fire service & others. If you are preparing for SI examination in the state of Odisha & full fill the eligibility criteria may apply for OSSC SI Recruitment 2018 Application. Interested aspirants may submit online application form before 28th Feb 2018.
Full Information – OSSC SI Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.odishassc.in.
Category: Govt Jobs ( Police ).
Sub Inspector of Police:
- No. of Vacancy: 184 Posts.
Sub Inspector Police (Armed):
- No. of Vacancy: 20 Posts.
- No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts.
Station Officer (Fire Service):
- No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- & Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-.
No of Posts: 218.
Job Location: Odisha.
OSSC SI Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on their performance in the written test, physical test, medical examination, Viva-Voice & Psychological test. The candidates other than SC/ST category are required to deposit examination fee of Rs. 100/-. The application/exam fee can be deposited either through online/offline. Rest of the details regarding OSSC SI Recruitment 2018 Notification like age limit, education qualification, how to apply etc. are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC SI Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants must have graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Or Bachelor’s Degree in Science /Engineering or equivalent from any recognized University.
- 21 to 25 years as on 01.01.2017.
- All SEBC & UR candidates: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD category is exempt from payment of application fee.
- Preliminary written exam.
- Physical Test.
- Main Written Test.
- Viva-Voice & Psychological Test.
How to Apply for OSSC Sub Inspector Application Form 2018:
- Check the complete official notification.
- Visit official website i.e. www.odishassc.in.
- Click on apply online.
- Enter the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 30/01/2018.
- Last Date: 28/02/2018.