Download OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 :
OSSSC Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct written examination for junior clerk posts very soon. The date of written test (online exam) is yet to be released on its official website. Only those candidates will be able to download admit card, those application form has been accepted by authority. OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 contains very important stuff like date of written test, roll no, venue details, signature, photograph etc. If you do not have hall ticket & valid ID card, you will not allow to examination hall.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 Written Exam Hall Ticket Download:
Name of the Organization: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission.
Official Website: www.osssc.gov.in.
Post Name: Junior Clerk Posts.
Job Location: Odisha.
Job Type: State Government Job
Category: Admit Card.
Exam Date: Updated Soon.
Check OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Call Letter 2017 Exam Dates & syllabus:
OSSSC issued recruitment notification 2017 for 815 Vacancies of Junior Clerk Posts. As per official notification many applicants have applied application form till the last date. The selection will be based on their performance in the online test and personal interview. Questions will be asked from following topics such as Part I: Language Test (English & Odia), Part II: Objective General Knowledge for paper I & paper II Objective Mathematics & Basic Computer Skills. However, candidates can follow the given instruction to download OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 before link deactivated.
How to Download OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Call Letter 2017 via Online:
- First go to official website i.e. www.osssc.gov.in.
- After that look for link of OSSSC Junior Clerk Hall Ticket 2017.
- Enter the complete details & click on submit options.
- In a few seconds admit card will display on screen.
- Download/take a print out.
OSSSC Junior Clerk Exam Pattern 2017 Syllabus:
- It consists of two papers Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- The exam will conduct on English & Odia.
- The written test of OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 will be conducted online (CBT).
- Objective Type/ Multiple Choice question paper.
- Paper-I will Contain 185 question for 185 Marks.
- Duration of paper i will be2 Hours 30 Mins.
- Duration of 2nd Paper will Contain 200 questions for 200 Marks & 03 Hours.