RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification :
Indian Railway Recruitment Board has issued an official notification for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician posts. There are total 26,502 vacancies for ALP & Technician. Candidates, who are doing preparation for Indian Railway Jobs, can apply for RRB Recruitment 2018. Aspirants must have completed Matriculation/ ITI from a recognized board. The deadline for submission of application for is 05th March 2018.
Detailed Info – RRB Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Indian Railways.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Category: Govt Jobs (Railway).
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 17,673.
- Various posts of Technicians: 8829.
Total posts: 26,502.
Job Location: Across India.
RRB Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on Written Test (Stage I & Stage II), Computer Based Aptitude Test and Document verification. RRB ALP Technician Admit Card 2018 will be issued on its official website before few days of written test. Aspirants must have valid mail ID & active mobile number for further information. The rest of details regarding RRB Recruitment 2018 like age limit, how to apply, and important dates are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants should have completed Matriculation/ ITI from a recognized board.
- Minimum 15 years.
- Maximum 25 years.
- Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants.
- Rs 19,900 (Level 2 of 7th CPC pay matrix) plus other allowances as admissible.
- Unreserved: Rs 500.
- Reserved categories: Rs 250.
- 1st Stage CBT (Computer Based Test).
- 2nd Stage CBT (Computer Based Test).
- Computer based aptitude test.
- Document verification.
How to Apply for RRB ALP Technician Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required file.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 03rd February 2018.
- Last Date: 05th March 2018.