About SAIL Recruitment 2018 :
Steel Authority of India Limited has invited online application for Management Trainees (MT) through GATE 2018. There are total 382 vacancies for MT Trainees in Technical department. The interested and eligible candidates must have graduate degree in Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation and Mining Engineering for E1 Grade. Therefore, candidates who full fill the eligibility criteria may apply for SAIL Recruitment 2018. The last date of application form submission is 21st February 2018.
Full Information – SAIL Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited.
Official Website: www.sail.co.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Management Trainees (Technical).
No of Posts: 382.
Job Location: Across India.
SAIL Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on their performance in the GATE 2018 Score, group Discussion and personal interview. Candidates will be shortlisted for the GD round on the basis of their GATE score, then after this round, the selected candidates will be called for personal Interview. Before applying application form for SAIL Recruitment 2018, they (he/she) must read the complete official notification carefully.
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Recruitment 2018:
- Graduate Degree in Engineering in disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining with 65% marks (average of all semesters)
- 28 years as on 01/02.2018, i.e., not born earlier than 01/02/1990.
- General and OBC: Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates: Rs. 100/-.
Pay Scale: Rs.20,600/- p.m.
- GATE 2018 scores.
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for SAIL Management Trainees Application Form 2018:
- Read the complete official notification carefully.
- After that visit official website i.e. www.sail.co.in.
- Click on apply online.
- Enter the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Take a print out of application for future reference.
- Commencement of online application form: 01 Feb 2018.
- Last date of online application form: 21 Feb 2018.