About SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 Notification:
State Bank of India released notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) bank jobs vacancy across India. There are total 9633 posts available for particular state as per SBI Junior Associate Notification 2018. This is great news for all those candidates who are interested to make their career in banking sector. Therefore, aspirants who have qualified graduate degree from a recognized university may apply for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018. Interested applicants may submit online registration form before or on 10th Feb 2018.
Complete Information SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018:
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI).
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in.
Category: Bank Jobs.
Post Name: Junior Associate
No of Posts: 9633.
- Regular Posts: 7200 (Gen-3788, OBC-1590, SC-1111, ST-711).
- Backlog Posts: 1101 (OBC-229, SC-569, ST-303).
- Regular Posts PWD: 288 (OL-96, VI-96, HI-96).
- Ex-Serviceman: 1044 (XS- 720, DXS-324).
Job Location: Across India.
SBI Junior Associate Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The selection process will consist of online test (preliminary and main examination) and test of specified optional local language. The preliminary examination consists of 100 marks& duration of the online test will be 1 hours. Questions will be asked from following topics English language, numerical ability and reasoning ability. Only those candidates will be called for mains papers, who have qualified the prelims paper. The rest of details regarding SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 like age limit, how to apply, important dates etc. are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants must have graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Between 20 to 28 years as on 01-01-2018.
- Age relaxation is also eligible for reserved applicants.
- Online Test.
- Personal Interview.
SBI Junior Associate Syllabus 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Serial No.||Name of Test||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|01||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|02||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|03||Quantitative aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|04||Reasoning & computer aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Junior Associate Application Form 2018:
- Read the notification carefully.
- After that click on apply online.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
- Start of Online Application: 20th Jan 2018.
- Last Date to Apply: 10th Feb 2018.