SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment 2018 :
State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in Specialist Cadre Officers for Wealth Management at SBI. There are total 407 vacancies for Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager – eWealth, Relationship Manager NRI & Others. Good news for all those candidates who are doing preparation for banking jobs. Aspirants who have qualified graduate degree along with 03 years of post experiences may apply for SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment 2018. Interested applicants may submit online application form before 15th Feb 2018.
Full Information – SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment 2018:
Organization: State Bank of India.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Category: Bank Jobs.
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officers for Wealth Management.
- Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager – eWealth, Relationship Manager NRI & Others.
No of Posts: 407.
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra).
SBI Relationship Manager Notification 2018 Important Dates:
Before applying for SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment 2018 application form, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Application fees Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Application/Examination Fee can be paid by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. The rest of details regarding SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Relationship Manager Recruitment 2018:
- Graduates from Government recognized University or Institution with 3 years of experience.
- Check the official notification for more information & details.
- Relationship Manager: 23 to 35 years.
- Acquisition Relationship Manager: 22 to 35 years.
Pay Scale: Not Specified.
- Other: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Short list/ Personal Interview.
How to Apply for SBI Relationship Manager Application Form 2018:
- Check the full information & notification carefully.
- After that click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Take a print out of submit registration form.
- Starting Date: 31/01/2018.
- Last Date: 15/02/2018.