Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 Application :
Sikkim Police Recruitment Board has invited application for the eligible male and female candidates to fill up 270 posts of GD Constables in Armed Battalions, 60 posts of Women Constables, 12 posts of Constables (Technical) in Communication Branch. There are total 342 vacancies for GD constables (M/F) in various trades. Aspirants who qualified the 10th board from a recognized board may apply for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018. The last date of application form submission is 28th February 2018.
Complete Details Info – Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Sikkim Police Recruitment Board.
Official Website: www.sikkim.nic.in.
Category: Govt Police Jobs.
Post Name: GD Constable & Constables (Technical).
No of Posts: 342.
Job Location: Sikkim.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- & Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-.
Sikkim Police Notification 2018 Important Dates:
The selection will be based on physical test (PST/PET), skill test, written test and personal interview. Candidates may apply for more than one post and give their order of preference for the post. The final selection will be done on the basis of merit and post applied for. The rest of details regarding Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 like age limit, important dates, how to apply etc. are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018:
- GD Constable: Minimum class X passed from recognized Board for open candidates as well as for HG candidates.
- Between 18 to 22 years as on 01-02-2018.
- Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants.
Application Fee: Refer to official notification.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Efficiency/Endurance Test (PET).
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test (For Drivers and Followers).
How to Apply for Sikkim Police GD Constable Application Form 2018:
- Read the complete official notification & instruction.
- Download the application form.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required details.
- Send to organization address.
Note: The application forms are available from 29/01/2018 and can be obtained from the office of the Deputy Inspector General of Police/Special Branch, Tadong, Gangtok and the office of District SsP (North/South/West) on working days till 28th February, 2018.
- Last Date Of Submission of Application form: 28/02/2018.