South East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification :
South East Central Railway invites online application for the post of Apprentice. As per official notification there are total 432 vacancies for Apprentice in various sectors. Good opportunity for all those candidates who are looking for searching for Indian Railway Jobs. Candidates who have completed 10th standard/10+2 along with ITI certificate may apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2017. The last date of online application form is 27th December 2017. The selection will be based on merit list & medical examination.
Full Information – South East Central Railway Recruitment 2017:
Organization: South East Central Railway.
Official Website: www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Category: Railway Apprentice Jobs.
Post Name: Apprentices.
No of Posts: 432.
Job Location: Nagpur (Maharashtra).
South East Central Railway Notification 2017 Important Dates:
Applicants must have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. There is no fee for SC/ST, OBC and Ex. Serviceman & PWD Candidates. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in the 10th standard and ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The rest of details regarding South East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 are explained underneath.
Eligibility Criteria for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must have passed 10th Class/10+2 or ITI Course in relevant trades from recognized institutes.
- 15 to 24 years (as on 01.01.2018).
- SC/ST: 05 years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 years.
- Ex. Serviceman & PWD: 10 years.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
- Merit & Medical Examination.
How to Apply for South East Central Railway Apprentice Application Form 2017:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- Click on apply online & fill up the details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 28-11-2017.
- Last Date: 27-12-2017.