Apply South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form :
South East Central Railway invites online application for the posts of Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961. There are total 1785 vacancies for apprentice in various trades. It’s good opportunity for all those candidates who are doing preparation for Indian Railway Jobs. Therefore, candidates who have qualified 10th class/intermediate or ITI Course in relevant trades may apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018. The last date of application form submission is 02nd January 2018. The selection will be based on merit list & medical examination.
Full Information – South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018:
Organization: South East Central Railway.
Official Website: www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
Post Name: Act Apprentice.
No of Posts: 1785.
Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal).
South Eastern Railway Notification 2018 Important Dates:
For any problems in submitting the application form online or printing of the registration form, candidates may click on the help desk button appearing on the right hand corner of application web page. The selected applicants must have to pass the medial & physical examination, which will be conducted by the organization only. The rest of details regarding South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 like eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants must have passed 10th Class/intermediate or ITI Course in relevant trades from recognized institutes.
- 15 to 24 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Age relaxation is eligible for SC/ST/OBC, Ex. Serviceman & PWD Candidates.
- Aspirants must pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
- No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
- Merit & Medical Examination.
How to Apply for South Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- After that visit official website i.e. www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 04.12.2017.
- Last Date: 02.01.2018.