TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018 :
Telangana State Public Service Commission has invited online application for the posts of BC & Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer Posts. There are total 310 vacancies for Hostel Welfare Officer in various Grades I, II. Aspirants who have completed graduate degree may apply for TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018. The online application begins on 06th Feb to 06th March 2018. The selection will be based on written test & document verification.
Full Information – TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018:
Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs.
Post Name: Hostel Welfare Officer.
- BC Hostel Welfare Officer Grade –II: 219 Posts
- Pre-Matric Hostels Boys – 115 Posts.
- Post-Matric Hostels Boys – 38 Posts.
- Pre-Matric Hostels Girls – 42 Posts.
- Post-Matric Hostels Girls – 24 Posts.
- Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer (Gr. II):
- Tribal Welfare Department (Gr. I): 04 Posts.
No of Posts: 310.
Job Location: Telangana State.
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Notification 2018 Important Dates:
As per official notification the written test is scheduled in the month of April 2018. The examination centers are following like Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal and Nizamabad. Questions will be asked from General Studies and General Abilities, Education (Diploma in Education Level) & others. You can visit official website to get more information about exam pattern & syllabus. The rest of details regarding TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants must have graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years.
- Age relaxation is eligible for reserved applicants.
- Each applicants must pay Rs. 200/- towards online application processing fee & Rs. 80/- towards examination fee.
- Written test.
- Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
How to Apply for TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Application Form 2018:
- First, read the complete official notification.
- After that click on apply online.
- Enter the complete details.
- Attached all required documents.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date: 06/02/2018.
- Deadline: 06/03/2018.
- Date of exam: Month of April.