West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 Application :
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has announced the recruitment details to the post of Sub-Inspector of Excise including Lady Sub-Inspector of excise. This is good news for all those candidates (Male/Female) who are doing preparation for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018. Therefore, aspirants who have completed graduate degree may apply for WBPRB Excise SI Recruitment 2018. The last date of application form submission is 04th March 2018.
Full Information – West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018:
Organization: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in.
Category: Govt Jobs ( Police Jobs ).
Post Name: Sub-Inspector of Excise including Lady Sub-Inspector of excise.
No of Posts: N/A.
Job Location: West Bengal.
West Bengal Police Notification 2018 for SI of Excise:
The selection will be based on their performance in the various rounds like preliminary written examination, mains paper, final written test, physical test, medical exam and personal Interview. The applicant must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali/Nepali. The candidates who are planning apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 may visit the websites of West Bengal Police (www.policewb.gov.in) and Excise Directorate (www.excise.wb.gov.in) for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018:
- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Between 20 to 27 years as on 01st Jan 2018.
- The applicant must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali/Nepali.
- The competence of an applicant in Bengali/Nepali Language will be tested at the Preliminary Written Test.
- General /OBC: Rs. 150/- (Application Fee) & Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee).
- SC/ST: Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee).
- Preliminary Written Exam.
- Final Written Test.
- Personality Test.
How to Apply for West Bengal Excise SI Application Form 2018:
- First, read the official notification.
- Visit official website i.e. (www.policewb.gov.in).
- Click on apply online.
- Fill up the complete details.
- Attached all required document.
- Click on submit options.
- Starting Date (Online/Offline Application): 02/02/2018.
- Last Date (Online/Offline Application): 04/03/2018.